It's Official #NO, HE'S NOT DOUG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irelandwhispers

War Child
My mother thinks every guy that calls or comes to the door for me is Doug. Doug doesn't like me. At all. He's adorable...and nice. But he does not like me and wouldn't call or come to the door unless I begged him to, and he'd do it just because he's a nice guy.

Thats the same with me... except change the name from Doug to Lisa. Lisa is this former coworker of mine. She's also a former Charger Girl and Laker Girl but you would never have guessed. She is so down to earth and great.

but she never calls me :sigh:

if it makes you feel any better, doug doesn't call me either

I suspect he might secretly be a total asshole

I was hanging around this one girl for a year a while back and now my parents are ALWAYS talking about her

"how is amy doing"
"are you going to visit amy"

bla bla

you can tell in their voice...they secretly are afraid their son will never have a girlfriend...

like..."oh, kirk...you had close contact with a girl...hang onto her like grim death!"

will....no no no
I liked her a lot...but we had a talk and she doesn't want anything with me. So I wish dad would stop bringing her up!!!!

You'll marry Doug.

Its the way these things go.

When I knew my husband as nothing more than a friend, my mum would always go on about him. We'd see him, and his girlfriend at the time, in the street or whatever and when they'd walk away mum would say "He's such a nice bloke, you and him should go out". I'd then say "Hey mum, how about we play 'Whats wrong with that sentance' "

She was right though. I never thought anything of it until I walked down the aisle and she was smirking at me through her tears.

:hmm:

Oh and bassy and cleasai, dont be surprised if you see your respective's walking down the aisle one day either.

I tell ya's, its the way these things go!

Angela Harlem said:
Oh and bassy and cleasai, dont be surprised if you see your respective's walking down the aisle one day either.
I know I will !!!

and I'm gonna kick the asshole that will marry her in the groin so hard that you will be able to hear it over there

:lmao: angie and salami

angie, did you call him boof back then too?

...at least your mother doesn't continually ask, "So, any cute guys at school? Any guys you've talked to? Who likes you?" Mother, :crack:

I orginally thought this thread was going to be about:

doug_rev_175x175.jpg

A cartoon, entitled 'Doug,' that my lil sis used to watch

i'll be able to add jason to this in about a week, you just watch

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
angie, did you call him boof back then too?

i am not married to angiepangiesiouxfallstwincitiesaustralia.

...am i? :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom