IT'S OFFICIAL #New Computer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
So check it, our new computer arrived from Dell. The UPS man came to the door and said that I better come to the truck and check out one of the boxes because it looked as though it had been repackaged. It's in a plain box with a bunch of packaging tape slapped on it, and it looks kind of beat up. He said I had the right to refuse it. :crack: He said that if I accept it, and there is something wrong with it, we'd just have to call Dell for a number and UPS would pick it up. I called Dad, and he said to just accept it then.

I'm not touching it until Dad gets home, and I guess he's going to call Dell before we open it. If there is anything wrong with it...I'm gonna be crackin' skulls. :|

Oh...and let's not forget what the UPS man said to me:

"I've delivered a lot of computers, and I've never seen one packaged like that."

:crack:

On the plus side...the UPS man was hot! *boxes him up to send off to one of my single friends*

What can brown do for you???? :hyper:

Okay, I'm a crackhead...:lmao:...I have to go clean my hamster now.

I'M STILL CRABBY THOUGH. :mad:

:| If it's a new computer why would it not be packaged in it's proper box?

I'll help you crack skulls if it's damaged.

Well, I'm on the new computer. We can't get the cable modem installed though (I'm workin' on it!), but we got the dial-up to work. I am LOVING it...:love:

We called Dell to tell them about the box and stuff (so that they were aware of it in case we encounter any problems soon). For our inconvenience, they offered us either a free printer or to pay for the cost of shipping. We just got a new printer recently, so we're having them knock off the cost of shipping, which was $100.

60GB HD, 256MB RAM, Pentium 4, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, subwoofer...:drool:

*singin'*

Heaven...I'm in Heaven...

OMC...this computer is soooooooooooo cool...and super fast!!!!!!!

I don't even want to go out to the bar tomorrow night! :laugh:

*hugs computer*

Hello, Desktop!!!!!!!!!

3374%3A72%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323392%3C63644ot1lsi

new computer :drool:

UPS men :drool: I had a UPS man at my door today too, I ordered some of my artwork from my website to see how it looked, and it looks pretty good! :hyper: I wish I had a new computer :|

UPS has some hot men :sexywink:

:heart: New Computers :heart:

Congrats Kat. I'm about to put another 128mb of RAM in my comp right now... :drool:

:applaud: 256 :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom