It's Official #nervous breakdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
My mom is insane and I'm going to jump out my window in a minute. :crack:

I have NO idea what to do with all of my stuff because my mom has NO foresight and NO common sense and said she had everything planned when she didn't. :mad:

I can only imagine how you go about packing up your entire life into a couple of boxes and shipping yourself off to another country.

Hey, can I ask a dumb question too, where abouts are you and Sam going to live? I figure it falls into one of the None of your business/Don't know yet/Not thinking about that yet categories.

Man, you've got balls Meggie! I couldn't move suburbs, let alone country!
:reject:

I'm staying with Sam at his flat in Norwich for June, and then we're staying at his parent's house in July and August. I already have housing at Nottingham for next year (through September 2004) and we're not getting married until 2005, so by next Christmas, we hope to have figured out what we want to do/where we want to live after we've both gotten our degrees. I don't really want to move back to the US unless I absolutely have to, but I would like to travel around some and everything before we settle down. I guess it really depends on what kind of jobs we find after we graduate and what other prospects there are.

my goodness. packing up everything you own and moving across an ocean to be with the man you love. that it so incredibly romantic. i hope your love lasts forever and ever and ever.

take a deep breath, everything will be fine.

You will manage :) I know its hard, i know all the stuff with you mom is a pain but you will get everything done. And im sure she's trying to help even if she fails :(

It is very romantic :) Its the a fairy tale! :) And im the lucky one :):kiss:

Last edited:
meggy! i've got a lil teeny story to tell you! i saw lemurs at the zoo, and i thought of you!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom