it's official # my sister's a bride

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
My youngest sister got married to her sweetheart on December 16, which also happens to be my brother's birthday. They live in Brooklyn but this weekend they're here. We're about to have a party for them. We have two outrageous cakes and food from the Greek import store.
Cake report due in two hours.:drool: :drool:

Congrats! Take notes re: the cake. Can never read enough about cake. :drool:

OK, the cake report. My sister made the chocolate one herself. She claims she made a few mistakes, but we couldn't tell. It was a hit. The other one, a caramel cake, is from a local bakery. None of us ever learned how to make decent caramel; it's very tricky. The party was nice. I'm not the alcohol-drinking type, so I drank sparkling grape juice, which was very good. My new brother-in-law is very nice, very shy and quiet. After he and my sister got engaged my parents took them out to some place in New York, and he was uncharacteristically talkative! That was a sign they were really happy with each other! I'm happy for my sister, she finally has her man. She went through a huge disappointment with another guy, so this is nice to see.

Back
Top Bottom