it's official # my sister is engaged!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
My youngest sister just got engaged! She lives in Brooklyn and works as a cosmetologist. I'm really happy for her. The wedding is going to be very low-key, a civil ceremony with family. I'm pleased as punch. :heart: :heart:

The wedding is going to be so low-key they're not having any flower girls, bridesmaids, or any of that stuff. No one is buying any expensive clothes, not even the bride. They don't want any fuss, they just want to get married. I'm glad!

I noticed that verte is avoiding my question.

The answer better be yes though...because I already went out and bought a dress.

BC, she's not having any flower girls. It's going to be a very "no frills" wedding, the biggest formality is going to be that she's wearing a dress.

I couldn't agree with you more! :up:

See, I was a maid of honor last year, and I ended up getting super drunk. If I was the innocent little flower girl, I would maintain sobriety and be a little princess.

Probably.

Maybe.

Nevermind.

I like low-key weddings. Such private ceremonies are the best, when the dress doesn't shout "Look how rich I am!"

Laurie and Hector can't afford to show off how rich they are because they're not! They are saving the $$ for a honeymoon in Spain, which should be really nice.

Back
Top Bottom