It's official # my shoe broke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
So I was at a meeting at church and my damn SHOE broke! I looked down at my foot and a fastening was broken. I have to go shopping tomorrow to replace the now-messy object.

It's illegal to go into any store or any other business around here barefoot. So unless I want to get busted I have to get shoes. I hate shopping. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Stores and other businesses have policies that you can't enter their premises without shoes on. It's actually not a law. The reason they have the policies is if you step on a sharp object or whatever in their business and hurt your foot, you just might sue. In a society as litigatious as ours is, you want to avoid those pesky lawsuits if you can.
Damn lawsuits. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
yeah it's not permissiable

and you don't want to be a dirty hippie either :down:

Last edited:
fah said:
You only have one pair of shoes?

(I slink off feeling guilty)

that reminds me of something i heard earlier. i was walking down the hall in my building and i heard someone yelling "i have 29 pairs of shoes and i need a 30th! let's go to the mall NOW!!"

it scared me, to say the least.

pffft, like you're one to talk kimmy. At least she doesn't have 30 pairs of sparkly, strappy sandals like you do :tongue:

I like walking around barefoot like a dirty hippie :wink:

:lmao:

what kind of phone did you call me on that you could see my choice footwear :sexywink:

actually, a better question would be what kind of drugs cause a person to hall;ucinate a discintly combat-boot type doc marten to be what you described :huh: i told you, lay off the junk jay...it'll kill ya. ;)

No, it's not my only pair of shoes. I will admit that I hate shopping for shoes, however. I only go when I really need to. I'm not a big fan of shopping, period. I figure it saves me a few headaches when it's time to pay the bills. I don't even have a credit card.

the idea of buying used shoes off ebay grosses me out

shopping sucks

Back
Top Bottom