It's official: my office needs to get a life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeartlandSoul

The Fly
I've heard bitching and moaning all morning about the music. On Fridays we get to bring in "wild" music :uhoh: Which was my idea to do, trying to bring a little what we call LIFE into the office. . .

Today we're listening to a variety of 80s selections :love:

I had to turn the speakers off on one side of the building, due to bitching, and listen to complaints from the other side of the building. I say, I have to listen to elevator music all fricking week, they can at least give us one day to listen to something decent :grumpy:

One time I was playing some U2 remixes on my comp and this frootloop chick complained to my boss that she kept hearing this continuous beat and she didnt know where it was coming from and she couldnt work because it was invading her head :coocoo: :rolleyes:

From a lady that came to work one day dressed in peach from head to toe. Including shoes :crack:

you work with weirdos.

'scuse me lady will forever be one of my favorite paint pics. i LMFAO everytime i think about it.

:|

Sicy said:
One time I was playing some U2 remixes on my comp and this frootloop chick complained to my boss that she kept hearing this continuous beat and she didnt know where it was coming from and she couldnt work because it was invading her head :coocoo: :rolleyes:

From a lady that came to work one day dressed in peach from head to toe. Including shoes :crack:

:no: Sick and wrong, sick and wrong!!!

There's a similar lady here-she claims the sound of the DRINKING FOUNTAIN bothers her. So we're sure to use it as often as possible :mac:

She gets mad when the musical selections have clapping in them :eyebrow: Last X-mas she gave me some X-mas tunes to play but it was so slow and mellow we about fell over unconscious at our desks.

Oh, and we're not allowed to leave half-eaten bananas at our desks :coocoo:

Screaming Flower said:
you work with weirdos.

'scuse me lady will forever be one of my favorite paint pics. i LMFAO everytime i think about it.

:|

336788%3A%3B23232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C445%3A437ot1lsi

Is it that one? :der:

I thought that woman came dressed as a peach!!! aaahaaahahaaaa

People in school need to losen up a bit they are all bitching about each other....I think they should all have a big bust up and be done with it if you ask me!

LMMFAO!!!! :lmao:

yes that's the one!! and the other jackass in the reject box is the evil bitch that i used to work with who laughed like a demon witch. we sent them to asstrap!!

:lol: X 100

note: this is the same peach I used in bassy's ass schnapps thread

:mac: :evil: did she look anything like this?

Attachments

• peachwoman.jpg
    peachwoman.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 13
send all your rejects my way!

I'll know how to handle them!!

!!

Back
Top Bottom