it's official #my networking skills have come back to bite me in the ass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
i was at a party last night and this guy asked me if he could call me and i didn't want to be mean so i said ok. i just figured somehow i would avoid him and not give him my phone number or something. after a few beers this plan made sense. don't ask me why. i really have no interest in this guy. anyway, just as i was getting ready to leave he said he'd call me and then he said, "oh and your sister gave me your resume so i have all your info."

:crazy:

for the love of god. :|

*blows up resume

and i am also slighly hungover at the moment because i have completely lost all drinking skills apparently. i got buzzed off one beer.

i = suck.

:crack:

oh my god. i hate situations like that

i thought i was the only one who got buzzed off of one beer.

you do not suck. :hug:

so let me get this...

you pass out resumes to apply for the girlfriend position?

do you use reference tpp?

When you said "networking", I thought you were talking about computer networking. :der:

*feels like a dork* :reject:

I knew you were going to say that. Sometimes, I feel sorry for you because I know what a hard time you have at coming up with insults, so I set that one right up for ya! :wave:

Lilly said:
um...he's sitting toward the right and i there were lyrics that i think ended with "GO AWAY"

Ahhhh....

3367%3A49523232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3A%3C%3B6%3A74ot1lsi

Bonochick said:
When you said "networking", I thought you were talking about computer networking. :der:

Me too.

Why would she give him your resume though? :crack:

my sister passed on my resume to all her friends in case they know anyone.

everyone in chicago has my resume.

:crazy:

how the crap did this get on the second page already?!

meggie. :|

zonelistener said:
Bassy -
this may be a good strategy for you....ask sisters of "girls witjh potential" gor a resume!

good idea
I don't look forward to the interview proces though
that's the hardest part

"i'm sorry, you just don't have the qualifications I'm looking for"

You should tell you sister NOT to give the resume out to creepy guys. Maybe you could make a list for her :). Maybe it's too late for that now...

Or you could just pull a Gwen.

"It's all your fault, I screen my phonecalls. No matter who calls, I gotta screen my phonecalls"

Look DeAtHbeAR Screaming Flower made a new thread!!111!!
ARe you hapPY ??!1!! :hyper: :angry: :larry: :dance: :|

I need to stop this now but I cant its like an addiction

I :heart: flowers that flirt with young pommie boys

Back
Top Bottom