Its Official! - my little cat touched me soooo much last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
This morning Im feeling emotionally happy for what my little kitten Darcy did last night!!!!! :D

See, after they both got spayed (BTW all along we ALL thought Darcy was a male - cause she walked like one, posed like one, and acted like one - but we wondered did something go wrong because no balls appeared........on the day, they discovered it was a female...so...LMFAO!)......anyhow, after they both got spayed we let them out into the back yard, to run about and also play in and out of the shed, etc.

And recently Darcy had become more adventurous in climbing up high and sitting on next doors wall, etc..............Megan, the other one, is more timid and more scared.....she still hasn't climbed up, but seems content in just adventuring round the back.

But last night, after an hour or so, I called them in at back door and only Megan appeared. So, left it another 10 mins and it ended up that I had to walk down the back and rattle a plastic box of ham to try and draw Darcy out from where she was hiding, but, no appearance, and I couldn't hear anything. So, figured, 'she musta jumped over the fence and away then' - wondering if she would ever return in the night.

BUT BUT BUT! As I passed our front door shortly after what I did, I heard the faintest wee 'cry' ever, and opened it to find Darcy run in at my feet, then look up and me purring contently before rubbing round my feet all happy! I could NOT believe she walked round to the front!!!!!!! We have never let them out the front bar once of twice holding them, or letting them down on a leash to sniff around.....so she musta got her scent pretty quickly!

but Im EVER so PROUD of her doing that, I really am, its touched me! Im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

That is so :cute: maddie. Cats are just smart like that. :heart:

Bah! I cant wait to get mine :scream:

Yea, I must post out to u a couple of photos of them Sicy.

Megan has amazing green eyes and is sooooo cuddly!

:)

I feel like a 3 year old kid whos just seen'Santa' for the first time!

But Im not afraid to hide that from any of u!!!!!!

(seeing as there are plenty of other cat-lovers in here!)

:love:

:cute:

:hug:

Hi Maddie :wave: :hug:

I :heart: my kitty

One day last week I was listening to mp3's on my computer and when One (warchild) came on she hopped up in my lap and wanted to be pet and loved...then jumped down when the song was over. The funny thing is, she doesn't like to be held or picked up a lot.

Awww Maddie :hug: and your kitty :heart:

Cats ARE smart and sweet like that, and they know and feel so much more than people give them credit for. Anyone who doesn't know this has never known a cat. Anyone who knows this and anyone who loves a cat is a good person to me :yes:

:D:D

way to go Meegi!!!!

:D

:wave: :hug:

Megan is soooo sweet, no, I really will have to send Sice pics for u all to see her and Darcy.........

Darcy, one thing I miss is her wanting into my room to jump on my bed.............now, maybe the medication shes on is making her a bit distant, I dunno....but I do miss it....:(

Back
Top Bottom