IT'S OFFICIAL #My Husband

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
So check it, there are these ladies that live next door that seem to really like my dad...they'll always say hi or strike up conversation. Today, the doorbell rang. I had bedhead, raccoon eyes, and mismatched pajamas on, so I was eager to just end the communication ASAP. I opened the door, and it was one of the ladies. She asked me if my husband was home. I said, "No, I'm sorry, he's not." She said okay, thanked me, and left. It took a sec for it to register with me that she had asked for my husband, as opposed to asking for my dad.

Does she think that my dad is my husband?

That's just wrong.

:|

:lol: that's too funny..

I know that when BAW and I first met, she was all of 21 and I was 36..people looked us up and down trying to figure out...
"is he holding his daughter's hand????"

I'm embarrassed to say and I confess that I would pick up Daniel, then 2 and say out loud, "come with grandpa!"

then one day, it clicked; I said hell with these people...BAW's mine, I'm her's and get over it!"

:yes:

I had to take my dad for some medical tests, and a couple of times, he had the same nurse.

One time she asked me, "Please don't think I'm being rude, but I have to ask, is he your husband?" I said, "No, this is my father."

"Oh ... I'm sorry. I just noticed there was an age difference and ... "

Well, she didn't finish her sentence ... I think she was embarrased.

Okay, for somebody his age, he is good-looking...for a dad...who is my dad. But, Kristina, you should NOT be RARing at him!

This is from his birthday this past January:

33%3B65%3C4323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E23234963%3B63%3C3ot1lsi

This is from Saturday...he was examining some of the damage I did to his car. :reject:

100_1883.jpg

zoney! said:
HE was RARRRR...minus those polar bear pants! :lol:

Right now, he's wearing his Jingle Bell pants. He needs some pajama pants that aren't so seasonal. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom