It's Official: My friends are ****s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
I've been trying to just TALK to any of them the past 4 days so I might have something to do tomorrow instead of sit here:wink:. But it seems as if I've been having longer conversations with either of their mothers because that are never at home. I swear, I just called my one buddy and talked to his mom. She said he was at my other buddy's house jamming. I then preceded to call my other buddy whose house my first buddy was at. I got his mom on the phone, and she said neither of them were there! What the F$@%! If I ever get either of them over here tomorrow to play some Halo 2 I'm gonna kick their asses!

*sigh* The things I go through to have a social life...:tsk:

Maybe next time don't wait 4 days to call them. The phone works both ways ya know. Maybe they are thinking the same thing about you....or not. :|

i think you missinterpret the situation. I HAVE been calling them for the past 4 or so days now. Constantly. they are the ones who aren't returning any of me calls.

Lancemc said:
I've been trying to just TALK to any of them the past 4 days so I might have something to do tomorrow instead of sit here:wink:. But it seems as if I've been having longer conversations with either of their mothers because that are never at home. I swear, I just called my one buddy and talked to his mom. She said he was at my other buddy's house jamming. I then preceded to call my other buddy whose house my first buddy was at. I got his mom on the phone, and she said neither of them were there! What the F$@%! If I ever get either of them over here tomorrow to play some Halo 2 I'm gonna kick their asses!

*sigh* The things I go through to have a social life...:tsk:

I think your missing the whole point here....
GO FOR THE MOMS! A little mommy loving will make it allll better, and youve got 2 to choose from....LUCKY BOY!.

You know im kidding...right? :sexywink:

Re: Re: It's Official: My friends are ****s

night_and_day66 said:

I think your missing the whole point here....
GO FOR THE MOMS! A little mommy loving will make it allll better, and youve got 2 to choose from....LUCKY BOY!.

You know im kidding...right? :sexywink:

But the question arises, are these Moms MILF's? Or in Lance's case MHLF's? :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom