It's official # my feet hurthurthurt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
I walked a grand total of 12 miles today.

I guess I really appreciate being back in beautiful Wales for a weekend. And today was too beautiful to spend indoors :happy: So I just had to go for a twelve mile walk around my town. :happy: :happy:

Still, my legs and feet hurt way too much now. :scream: Oh no! This may mean I can't walk all the way to the station on Monday morning and I won't be able to go back to college. Wouldn't THAT be a disaster? :wink:

is it really hilly? did you go up and down tons of hills on your walk?

sorry your feet hurt though.....try soaking them in hot water, or lying down with them propped on a chair (so long as they're higher than your heart).

I love Wales :happy:
flag.gif

Hills? Oh yes - Wales is nothing but hills.

And I don't have any pictures of where I live because I've yet to join the 21st century and invest in either a scanner or a digital camera. But if you look at www.croeso.net they have some good pictures of different areas of Wales.

Here's a picture of Conwy castle, which is about five miles away from where I live :)

castle1.jpg

More Wales picture...
swallow%20falls2.jpg

Swallow Falls

conwy-castle2-sml.jpg

Another picture of Conwy Castle

dolwyddelanc.jpg

Dolwyddelan Castle

llanrwst.jpg

Llanwrst (village in North Wales)

rowen.jpg

Rowen (another N Wales village)

Love the pictures Fizzing. They look a lot where in I live. Trees, hills and mountains.

About your feet. Maybe you need to talk to Martha. She might give you some advice about them. :yes:

see...it's not fair. I want to live in a place like that :angry:

I can't imagine ever spending time anywhere else than in or by a castle.

Back
Top Bottom