It's Official# my face is red red red red red

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
Last week me and my friends had a night out on "da town"....late late night.
and afterwords we went to a 24 hour coffee shop...around 4:00am

There a girl, ashley, came up and asked to sit at our table. Afterwhich she proceeded to talk with me for a good hour or more. About music, and school and whatnot
That was great, it doesn't happen to me much either

anyway...we left, and that was that
I thought she was relaly nice and she seemed to be interested but I just left it at that. I've never had a date or anything and my mind was convinced it could never happen.
at least for another few years

My friend Nick works at musicworld and I guess she saw him there yesterday....she gave him a card "for Kirk" in a selaed envelop

nick gave it to me today:

on the outside
"If you do it, you can; if you don't, you can't"

on the inside:

"Would you like to meet sometime" - ashley, (phone#)

!!!!
you have no idea how weird this is for me
I've never had any kind of thing with a girl ever...and now a girl apparently likes me.
it's crazy

SOOOOO crazy

fuck...I'm nervous....
I guess I should call her tonight though

man....crazy

I need goulash now

that's awesome bassy! :heart:

whatever you do, try not to wear goulash on your date. and i would avoid the sexy bleeding thumb pose too.

*takes notes*

no goulash...check
no sexy bleeding poses...check

better break out the good cologne

ashley: *comes to kirk's door
kirk: *answers door, immediately strikes sexy pose
ashley: :ohmy:

yup.

Screaming Flower said:
i wouldn't tell her your nickname is asscracktrap either. it can't lead to good things.

BWAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Hey, Kirk, can I have that lass's number????? I promise I'll say only good things 'bout ya!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Lucky bastard.

Good chances don't come much clearer than that, my friend.

Now of course you absolutely have to follow up on this, or else you'll be letting down the interference family, and you know what an excruciatingly heavy burden that is. ;)

____
Plus the interferencer girls will all go up there and kick your ass if you don't follow through.

I dont understand why you think its so weird that this would happen to you.

Originally posted by Asscracktrap
I've never had a date or anything and my mind was convinced it could never happen.

Nice attitude.

:shame:

Dont be a wuss. Call her. :angry:

Or the demon cats will eat your brains

well, I went aginst salomes advvice and called her ;)

I was and still am a nervous wreck....but it seems we shall be hanging out next sunday! she will call me

now I gotta figure out some conversation topics!

I wasn't an ass
I don't think I was anyway
I think I sounded confident enough....
and I told her "thanks, that was very nice!"
and all

I think, on second thought, I prolly sounded like an ass

on third thought, yes I did

but she sounded happy enough....er...
whatever

I'll shut up now
I just finished watching the extended LOTR dvd....WOW!!!

:hug: bassy....I'm sure you didn't sound like an assy :ohmy:

hmm...is she a u2 fan? what do you think the chances are that she posts here? :eeklaugh: :lmao:

basstrap, i was tapping your phone line (shhh...don't tell the fbi) and i heard the whole thing. you didn't sound like an ass. :tongue:

trust me, you'll be fine. i promise. and if you're not, i guess i'll have to come kick your ass.

I think he has a date with her this weekend. He wanted to give her a tree branch.

Or was that straddle a tree branch? :scratch:

Oh well, he has a date with something or someone!

well...okay....
we are going for coffee on sunday...

I'M TERRIFIED!!!!
I really am

I've said to some people that I actually wouldn't be sad if she called it off, or said that she didn't want to meet again...I think I'd be relieved!!
I'm just really terrified...it's too much stress!!
I'm not cut out for this!!

I've been brooding over it in my head incessantly

what will I say in the car drive?
What will I say in the restaurant?
How should I act?
Do I walk her to her door after?
What if I run out of things to say??

It's VERy flattering that she would go through that trouble to contact me....and I'm CONVINCED that when she meets me again she will realize I', not actually that interesting...she'll regret it!!

gah!!
Why can't things be easy?

Basstrap said:
well...okay....
we are going for coffee on sunday...

I'M TERRIFIED!!!!
I really am

I'd be terrifed too...I hate coffee!!!!!!!!!! :yuck:

:wave:

It will be okay, Bassy...I promise! Just strike lots of sexy poses...umm...wait...on second thought......

You dag. This is good news.
Try not to be nervous now with how the day will go. Dont prepare a mental list of things to talk about. Maybe have one or 2 things you can bring up if there is a lull, but if the conversation gets off to a good start early on, you wont have to worry.

And walk her to her door when you are done, it's polite!

Act calm, smile a lot, try not to fidget, although if she does notice, chances are she will just realise its nerves. You tend to notice that in others, she will see it in you too, and wont think you are a freak for it. Silences are ok. Dont get flustered if everything goes quiet. Its ok to have pauses in convos!

Lastly, dont listen to me, that is too much to worry about! Just act how you would with any other friend. She has to get to know you eventually! Sunday is a good day as any to start getting to know someone. :)

:heart: nervous boys :heart:

You'll be fine. If you're nervous, it'll probably be endearing. :) She obviously really liked you when she talked to you the first time, and I doubt that's going to change because there's no reason for her NOT to like you.

:hug:

relax and stop stressing so much already!

KIRK! SHUSH!

You will be fine.

If it's any easier, consider she's probably at least a little nervous too. (girls usually are, at least I would be in a situation like that)

Congrats!

Good luck! Don't worry, or try not to. You'll be fine, great, don't panic.

Just start talking about music. That should fill any conversation. :)

Let us know how it goes!!

Back
Top Bottom