It's Official - My Daughter Won't..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what you should do, is get a karaoke machine, and sing along as loudly as you can :lol: :silent:

i used to have all the strawberry shortcake dolls :cute: they're still somewhere at my parents house...the only one i brought with me to dallas when i moved here 15 years or so ago, was my favorite one...apple dumpling :cute: i still have it :heart:

I made a strawberry shortcake once. The shortcake had ginger and coconut in it, and the fruit was bananas and strawberries. I put flaked coconut and whipped cream on it. The next time I made it, I served it with blueberries and raspberries instead of strawberries and bananas.

It was pretty dang delicious.

But we didn't sing.

I have always been oddly attracted to Strawberry Shortcake...but I think I have made that confession a few times.

zoney! said:
I have always been oddly attracted to Strawberry Shortcake...but I think I have made that confession a few times.

Who would you say is sexier...Strawberry Shortcake or Mrs. Sea Monkey? :sexywink:

zoney! said:

:ohmy: the food or the doll? :shifty:

Bono's American Wife said:

Who would you say is sexier...Strawberry Shortcake or Mrs. Sea Monkey? :sexywink:

Strawberry Shortcake! :up:

I think Allyson Hannigan could play a real-life Strawberry Shortcake. :drool:

B000083C6P.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Me: "We're jammin', we're jammin'. We're Strawberry jammin!"

Daughter: "Nooooooooooo!"

Back
Top Bottom