it's official # my computer is broken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte

The Fly
Hi, verte76 here posting from my dad's computer. My own computer has hit the skids and we're shopping for a new one. I can't wait to finally get a new computer! That old thing of mine is three years old. Must run, I have an appointment in eight minutes.

Sicy said:
Why did you re register though :der:

Exactly. All you had to do was login on a different computer with your existing username and password. :sexywink:

Melon

My precious computer with all of my wonderiffic stuff is 100 miles away. :sad:

But I get to retrieve it on Sunday. :hyper:

I'll switch back to my premium account on Wednesday and then I'll never use this account again. That's when I'm getting my new computer.

tiny dancer said:
What kind of a computer are you looking for. I had mine build 5 years ago and it is still doing ok.

Well, my dad picked my computer for me. I know Internet stuff, but I'm a computer klutz, and my dad is the other way around. :wink: I really don't know what happened to that f:censored:g computer. It was going great until Saturday morning, when it started to slow down big time. It got really sluggish and wouldn't load programs. I tried System Restore and it was no use, the damn program wouldn't open. I couldn't even open my Word program. Fortunately I have all of my Word stuff stored, so I won't lose any of my research papers. I'm looking forward to a new computer, even though I'm looking at a whole slew of downloads.

Back
Top Bottom