It's Official# MY COMPUTER IS A PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wecome to my world.

:wave:

*kicks iMac* I just get frustrated cuz i dont have a music DLing option. and cuz sometimes it freezes when too many things are going on.

my comp isnt loading the pages right and if it does it takes fooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr to load!!!!!!!

:wave:

i find that picturing your computer slamming into the wall and shattering into a million pieces is quite soothing...

as someone w/ frequent computer problems, i hope yours get better soon. :hug:

april your computer got slower after you uninstalled kazaa lite? :uhoh:

i just installed that thing. i hope it doesn't goof up my computer. especially because it was a cracked version and that kind of scares me. :ohmy:

Man, my condolences. I've had no real shitty computer problems since... ohhhhh 1999? but I feel your pain! It's brutal.

I built my current computer... her name is Aurora. Anything goes wrong, I can fix it/break it more and not have to worry about pesky warrantees. Mmm, delicious.

Oh, and POPAngel... get cable. It's very much worth it.

Screaming Flower said:
april your computer got slower after you uninstalled kazaa lite? :uhoh:

i just installed that thing. i hope it doesn't goof up my computer. especially because it was a cracked version and that kind of scares me. :ohmy:

Yeah, well, not the whole thing... basically just the internet is kind of "touch and go" now. It's like, sometimes it'll connect and be fast and fine (we have dialup but earthlink dialup is 100 million times better than AOL :love: ), but other times (and not even very often) it takes 3 tries to connect and then the web will be super slow when I do anything, making me reboot. :mad:

That's really all, but we may be getting cable soon so I hope if I reinstall it it won't mess things up, cause I really miss kazzalite! :sad:

amuck, a muck, a mcuk - what's that movie??

i like when mine randomly goes into safe mode while i'm just typing or something....everything is BIG. And those nice error messages the people at microsoft are so willing to send for me...

It depends on the area...I heard around here the dsl is crappy, because most of the phone lines are old...however cable is great because the lines are newer. My sister had cable and it sucked for her because of the building she was in (the cable signal was split so much by the 20 or so tenants sharing the same line)...however dsl works better for her because she has an updated phone network

I tried to do that dsl/dish network combo - waited seriously 30 minutes to get a CSR to talk to- after about 30 seconds of checking she says, oh, sorry we don't have service in your area.....

:banghead:

So I am still dealing with a sucky slow computer too :(

DSL didn't reach my house, so I got cable instead.

There were some problems when Charter first brought Pipeline to the area, but all the bugs have been worked out. Fast, stable, goooooooood.

As for which is faster... it depends on the area and the provider. So you've just gotta ask around.

Back
Top Bottom