Its Official # my cat likes fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
My cat chi chi that resides at my parents house will sit in front of my brother's fish tank for hours. And just stare at it. And go "meh meh meh" at the fish.

:coocoo:

335%3C%3B46323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232335993%3A265ot1lsi

335%3C%3B46323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232335993%3A26%3Aot1lsi

Sometimes she tries to get them. :der:

335%3C%3B46323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232335993%3A269ot1lsi

335%3C%3B46323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232335993%3A263ot1lsi

Silly chi chi :tsk:

I swear, I :heart: my cats so much, that sometimes I think I'm going to go insane from the amount of :love: they produce in me.

:heart: kitties!! :heart:

Thank you :hug:

I cant believe she's 14. She acts like a kitten still.
cat3.gif

Our cat Amy chases my newt...poor Oscar...he usually likes to just hang out. Amy bats at the glass on his aquarium, and he freaks out and goes shootin' all over the tank! :crack:

One time with cats and fish? Umm...I got a close one...

One time, when we had turtles, I took the top off of their tub to take their picture. Whiskers always used to jump up on top of the turtle's covered tub so she could sun herself in the window...but, like I said, I had taken the top off...so she jumped up and landed in the turtle's tub. The turtles went nuts, and I had to lock her in the bathroom until she dried off.

That was more of a "You Had To Be There" story...it was damn funny! Whiskers makes this cute little noise everytime she jumps...so I heard her cute little jumpin' noise and then SPLASH!! :lmao:

Bonochick said:
Whiskers makes this cute little noise everytime she jumps...so I heard her cute little jumpin' noise and then SPLASH!! :lmao:

Is it like a "prrr"

Sicy said:

Is it like a "prrr"

It's like a quick, little purr that sounds like "rrrow" but the ending of it goes up in a higher pitch...hard to explain, but so cute!! :cute:

She sleeps on my pillows everynight, but sometimes she leaves to go eat or whatever...I know when she jumps back into bed because I hear her sound. :cute:

Jarvis and Splick makes those sounds too!

Usually though, if they are jumping to sit on my lap or something, they will stand up, and nudge my arm or side with their paw to make sure I know they're coming...

....then they make the "mrrrr" sound when they jump! It's like they're announcing themselves!!

:heart: CATS!!!! :heart:

mia's just fucking adorable, period.

This morning Mia jumped up on me meowing. I think she thought I was going to be late for work. :cute: :love:

I started petting her, and then she did one her half-assed meows, where her mouth opens but nothing but air comes out. :laugh: I make fun of her when she does that by doing the same, so we went back and forth like that for a minute before she crawled under and cuddled with me till I woke up. :heart: :heart:

omc i love cats

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I started petting her, and then she did one her half-assed meows, where her mouth opens but nothing but air comes out.

:lmao: chi chi does that all the time. Its friggin hilarious.

Whiskers follows me everywhere...and she always is by me when I'm on the computer. She usually lays down on top of the file drawers we have our printer on top of...she lays in front of the printer. However, we got a new printer recently, and it takes up more space...so she's always kinda hangin' off the edge and has a hard time gettin' comfortable. LOL

I want to cuddle with Chi Chi

Bonochick said:

It's like a quick, little purr that sounds like "rrrow" but the ending of it goes up in a higher pitch...hard to explain, but so cute!! :cute:

It's called a "vrrrrrt" Okay that's not the technical name...but that's what I call it.

When I get home from work, Heidi will greet me and meow at me until I pet her and make sure her food dish is full. If there are people around she just hangs out in the hall, until I go to her. She's scared of strange people :(

I bought her a motorized mouse for christmas :hyper: I can't wait to give it to her.

Gee willickers... All Pita does when she jumps is grunt lol. I'm serious... she's really an 80 year old lady from the sound of it. Also, if she's spying on some prey (opps.. I mean birdies) outside, she'll do this cute chirping sound. :cute:

Sicy! is Chi Chi's eyes glowing yellow?? :heart::cute::heart:

chi chi only cuddles late at nite when you're sleeping

Cleasai said:
Also, if she's spying on some prey (opps.. I mean birdies) outside, she'll do this cute chirping sound. :cute:

Sicy! is Chi Chi's eyes glowing yellow?? :heart::cute::heart:

That's the "meh meh meh" sound she was making at the fish.. she does that with birds too. :laugh:

For some reason the black in her eyes was not showing up in the pics. :uhoh:

:heart: demon cat :heart:

chi chi looks cute with her mouth open.

Attachments

• chichi8 1.jpg
    chichi8 1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 30
Awww, cute kitties everyone!

That 'mehmehmeh' thing is THE cutest! Iris does that when she's sitting in the window watching the birds. She'll also occasioanlly do it when she's bug hunting, like watching a lady bug crawl up the wall.

Then she'll swat at it and eat it. :|

Back
Top Bottom