It's Official #My Brain Has Atrophied

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TripThruUreWires

I serve MacPhisto
i used to know a pretty fair amount of the German language, all that comes to mind now is the phrase "das ist gut"

i used to be able to ace calculus exams with no sweat, now i can barely add or subtract in my head

i used to win accolades and awards in the fine arts, now my paintings look like my three year old niece did them

i used to be able to breeze through a 300 pg novel (and no, not one of those cheap romance novels or anything), now i can barely get through a fasion magazine (which we all know consists mostly of photos, illustrations and advertisements)

:banghead:
someone pity me please

I know the feeling.....

I used to be able to sit and write for hours.....now I'm lucky if I can make a complete thought on a message board.

I think it all started when I got outta school, and other things took over my life...like work and finances....

well now

no pity...but...

I can douse you with jello, shove a few dozen peanuts in your ears and the spray chocolate pudding down your pants...there there...hmmm...:lol:

This seems so familiar at the moment. I've been having the same problem since I left college. Its only been two years or so but all the knowledge I'd gathered has moved away, and I can't remember half of what I studied. Doesn't help that my memory is non-existant at times, and I feel more ignorant generally than I did when I was 17-18...life would be so much easier if you didn't have to think...

TripThruUreWires said:

i used to be able to breeze through a 300 pg novel (and no, not one of those cheap romance novels or anything), now i can barely get through a fasion magazine (which we all know consists mostly of photos, illustrations and advertisements)

Same here. What is WRONG OH LORD? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??? :scream:

:uhoh:

:wave: ye's I'm crazy :yes:

Yes i have gradually been getting stupider since i left high school.

I graduated with a highest honors 3.9 GPA. I feel like a 2.0 now...:huh:

Ahhh, yes... I too have dumbened. :scratch:

I used to read a whole novel in one sitting... but now? :banghead:

Wow, we aren't alone. That makes me feel a bit better. Its funny you know cos when you are 17-18 you think you know everything. It seems perhaps you do. But those smartarse teens will end up dumbed down like all of us!!!!

One day....:crazy:

Yeah you better watch out Lilly...

WOW...good point anglea harem...:ohmy:

I never thought of that before..

STOOPID :banghead:STOOPID :banghead:STOOPID :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom