It's Official #my balls are sold out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
I went to the store where I purchased the bouncy ball that inspired my current avatar by daafish - and they told me that they sold them out. :mad: No gifts for Vegas interferencers. :mad:

Luckily - Sicy, Bonochick, Meeaggie, Wacka and a few others own my balls.

______
:wave: - I felt this was very appropriate for a 5,000th post

Come to think of it... I've always liked bouncing balls. Those are the best kind of ball.

Other than... :crack:

:wave:

suspicious.gif

I am proud owner of one ball...plus...one orange spatula...

*puts ball on top of spatula and lets it rip*

:yes:

zones ball provides hours of fun for the whole family....

daisybean said:
Why was someone else selling your balls in the first place? :eyebrow: ;)

I guess they are a hot commodity. :shrug:

Story: I bought Sicy some candy last spring, and went to this store to find some interesting packing material. (The candy was just actually eaten by her father last month :lol: ). I found the bouncy ball and sent it to her. Being Sicy - the supreme ruler of smilliland - she scanned it and posted the picture. Risti resized it for my avatar. Daafish animated it. Have only had pretty much one avatar the whole time.

christiana :slant:

She hasnt posted in forever.

Damn, actually I just saw from her profile that she posted in bebe's birthday thread :ohmy:

Heh...you guys should see the :D on my face when I read the title of this thread.

Followed by :eek: of course when I opened the thread!

hahah Maja!

Everytime I think of how Risti has disappeared, she comes back and posts! It actually confuses me cos I think people are resurrecting old threads again.

I'm gonna start a 'get risti back' petition, :(

Back
Top Bottom