It's Official# Music Lovers come hither and help me!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
I need your guys help in finding either audio or video to download on to my computer of the follwing:

Elvis Costello
The Clash
The Ramones
The Police
Pete Yorn
Coldplay

I have tried using Kazaa and WinMX and a few other places but they wont let me download or even try to download:mad:

Thanks a bunch:tongue:

How does Kazaa not let you download? I'm pretty familiar with that program. If you tell me the problem, I can probably solve it.

HA- i'm all for downloading. cos what i generally do is download an inside track and decide if i like it, then buy the album (especially with little bands - with huge bands like u2, i have less downloading qualms).

or i download the radio songs (like taking coldplay's "in my place") because if i couldn't download it, i'd have just taped it off the radio anyway. :shrug:

^ thats exactly why I download music or I d'l music for older artist that I like certain songs by them but would never buy the albums ie Righteous Brothers

:up: Downloading music is like trying on clothes before you buy them. Real music collectors will always buy music (me), but at least now, I can test it out before I make the committment. Plus downloading music kicksass for making fun mixed CD's of music I would otherwise never purchase. At least this way, they are getting some exposure.

hhaha same here SF!!!!

I am disappointed right now tho with WinMX bc I downloaded "Cocomo" by the Beach Boys last night and the stupid mp3 only plays 10 sec of it then there is no sound for the rest of the song:angry:

*wants to be at home so she can be listening to music* instead I am stuck waiting for class to start and I have to sing today and I am no where near being ready!!

i can send you file transfers of some coldplay and police stuff over AIM, but since I have dial up it wouldn't be to fast, lol. I'll do it if you have to patience though.

Back
Top Bottom