ITS OFFICIAL # ms paint revisited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: @ those pics

I'm bored too so I just drew a new pic of U2 in mspaint (cuz of this thread) .....anyone want to see it? It's really sucky, lol.

Last edited:
Bear why did you post twice all lame like? :eyebrow:

I :heart: the bear pics. I think I captured your true essance wonderfully. :cool:

I also like that flower was telling you off.

I can't believe I'm even posting this...it sucks so bad...I just drew it from memory :crack:

Attachments

• mspaintu2.gif
    mspaintu2.gif
    16.9 KB · Views: 71
ABEL you just want us to say "Oh ABEL its not bad I love it its so great!!!!!!!!!!"

:tongue:

You shouldve just posted it in the first place :sexywink:

Oh WOW ABEL that is succccch a bad picture

As if :rolleyes: Thats really nice!!!!!!!! Can you put me in the picutre too....yeh right there just behind Larry! :)

Those were great. I even remember some of them. I'm becoming part of the furniture around here. :slant:

ya, something was AND IS happening while im typing and the page is still loading. somehow, whenever i hit the spacebar, it would submit the reply! it was weird to say the least. now ive got fragments of posts all over the place. :angry:

nothing beats dial-up. not even cable. i mean who wouldnt rather ride a horse as opposed to a car?

i have dial up and i am more than capable of producing complete posts. what the hell is wrong with you?

you suck.

:angry:

oooh, arent you special. im just explaining what happened, for shits sakes.

*sexyspit*

LOL

these are the greatest things to happen to interference since i first started posting here!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom