It's Official#Mrs. BAW's Out of Town - PARTY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. BAW

ONE love, blood, life
All right guys and gals, its official! Mrs. BAW is headed out of town, the state, hell, she's leaving the country on Friday..PARTY
AT MR. BAW'S ....starts anytime and will last until next Tuesday...
I'm expecting a housefull ...What will you be bringing???:yes: :wave: :mac:

Last edited:
:eyebrow: :mad: :rant: :grumpy:

My spot at the breakfast table isn't even cold yet and you're already planning a party eh?

Just remember...there could be spy in the midst of your little "party" :macdevil:

*rents dancing cages*

They will be delivered tomorrow...make sure you're home between 5 and 7 to sign for them!!

:dance:

Sicy said:
Where are you going ! :scream:

I'm going to Canada to visit Mrs. Edge and see Elevation! :dance: :drunk: :sexywink:

I'll be back on Tuesday...to survey the damage to my house after this party :eyebrow:

*comes running out of a liquor store with an unusually bulky coat with the sounds of sirens in the background*

HERE!!!!!

*throws goodies to Mr. BAW and keeps running*

Save some for meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Mr. BAW said:
Sicy and Fish: I've installed a hardwood floor next to the dancing cages for the Salsa, Tango and Cash...pleeze say you'll be here!

:sexywink:

:hyper: :drool:

bye wifey :wave: :laugh:

Let's not forget my stolen items!!!!!!

Wow, it's hard to type on a computer and run from the cops at the same time! I'm cool like that though.

:uhoh:

Iris...don't ask Mr. BAW to introduce you to any of his British friends :no:

Do you remember a long ago ZC thread where I mentioned a family BBQ where a portly gentleman from England walked around in his speedo while the rest of us were completely clothed???

This is one of them...enough said. But if you're still interested, they'll be back in September :laugh:

Bono's American Wife said:

I'm going to Canada to visit Mrs. Edge and see Elevation! :dance: :drunk: :sexywink:

I'll be back on Tuesday...to survey the damage to my house after this party :eyebrow:

*is jealous*

I wish I could go to Canada too.

After tomorrow I'm going out of town too, to Florida to my friend's wedding, so unfortunately I can't even stay for this party :sigh: lol.

:hmm: oh hey, ya know, Mrs. BAW and I will both be coming back on Tuesday...we should have a Welcome Home ABEL and Mrs. BAW party then :sexywink: :dance: :drunk: :kiss:

Mr. BAW said:
Abel - check ur journal re: wedding book.

Your Friend,

Mr. BAW:wave: :yes: :mac:

I saw Mr. B! thanks! :hug:

*edits to add quote at top so Mr. B doesn't think I was talking about the strippers and showgirls :sexywink: :p

Last edited:
Ok posse! the party door is open but this old cowboy is going to bed! :yawn:

Make sure you make a mess at every corner, drop your beer and wine and for certain, Break A Wineglass....manyana...

I just got off the phone; guess who might make a surprise appearance??? :bono:

Bono's American Wife said:
:uhoh:

Iris...don't ask Mr. BAW to introduce you to any of his British friends :no:

Do you remember a long ago ZC thread where I mentioned a family BBQ where a portly gentleman from England walked around in his speedo while the rest of us were completely clothed???

This is one of them...enough said. But if you're still interested, they'll be back in September :laugh:

:crack: :ohmy: OH GAH NO THANKS! :down:

Mr. BAW said:
Ok posse! the party door is open but this old cowboy is going to bed! :yawn:

SLEEP?

The cats away and you SLEEP?

*jumps up and down on the bed

Get up - and DRINK! Now, where are the undressing women?

BTW - I have been lucky to stay in the SAME deluxe accomodations the Mrs. BAW enjoyed in Toronto - TWICE! We should invite Mr. Mrs. Edge to this party.

we can't have tooo much fun, Mrs. Edge has a computer. :(

Back
Top Bottom