It's Official # moving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no buh-bye

Actually -
It is kind of a training ground for me. After the war, and the guy I am "covering" for returns from duty, I may be placed in another city - or - I would return to Minneapolis. If another position opens up, and I did a good job (which I am pretty confident I will do fine) - I will have a crack at that job.

In my eyes, it is kind of late to get into a program like this - but I could see making a career out of it.

:shrug:

Station Manager? That's gonna be exciting. Full of headaches :reject:, but should be exciting. :hyper:

And oh yeah, don't forget the travel benefits. :yes:

Last edited:
Definitely a tough decision, but if you can afford to manage with the pay cut, it sounds like a great opportunity for you...I tend to just go for things like that if there's a chance it could lead to something or help you out in the future...good luck deciding!! :D And congrats on the offer!

ugh

I accepted the position today.

20 minutes later, my roommie called form home to tell me General Mills (Products include:Cheerios, Betty Crocker, Lucky Charms, Pillsbury, Yoplait, etc. etc.) called and want me to come in for a third (and ALL DAY) interview.

I am stressed. Why does this always happen?

:mad::huh:

I think you should still do the interview - if that possibility is much better $$$ and long term opportunity, it might be better to just say oops, sorry, can't take the job now - without burning that bridge if at all possible :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom