IT'S OFFICIAL #Moving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KhanadaRhodes said:

are you moving in with him?? :wink:

Yep! He just closed on the house today. It's brand new! I got to see it yesterday, and it's beautiful.

:heart: new house smell :heart:

KhanadaRhodes said:

will whiskers stay with your dad?

Yes. :sad: And my hamster...:sad:...and my newt...:sad:

Oh, and get this! was the last of a ton of people to get interviewed, and they called me 20 minutes after I left and offered me the job. Since when is it that easy?? I nearly peed myself.

I'm giving my two weeks notice to both of my current jobs tomorrow.

I am so excited...and terrified. :scream: :sad: :hyper: :reject:

Bonochick said:
I nearly peed myself.
good thing you were wearing those "oops i crapped my pants" i sent you! :wink:

why can't you bring your pets? does he not like them or does he have his own? allergic? phobic? do they not like being around 50 pound cheese wheels? :crack:

congratulations again!! i'm so happy for you! :dancing: :hug:

*adjusts my pants* :D

He loves pets...as long as they are dogs. :( No other pets are suitable...and believe me, I tried for EVERYTHING...cat, hamster, newt, bird, fish, guinea pig, rat, mouse, sugar glider, chinchilla, turtle, tarantula...

Not that I want a tarantula. I was just hoping to hear something besides "no". :lol: :grumpy:

Congrats!! :D

Whiskers :( But you will go visit her and your Dad often I'm sure.

Sicy said:
Whiskers :( But you will go visit her and your Dad often I'm sure.

I feel so bad about leaving her. :sad:

But I'm only moving about an hour and a half away...so that's not terribly far. I will definitely be able to make it back for visits. :D

I gave both of my current jobs my two weeks notice today. It just makes everything seem so final. I'm kinda freaking out. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom