IT'S OFFICIAL #Movie Mix-Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
So check it...I went to Family Video earlier to rent a couple scary movies. I got Halloween Ressurection, and I've been wanting to see Final Destination 1 & 2. FD2 was all out cuz it's new...but I saw the box for the original FD and grabbed the tape behind it...ASSUMING that the movie behind it would indeed be the correct one...cuz that's how video stores are supposed to work.

Well...I get home...and upon further inspection, I realize that I did not rent Final Destination. I rented Final Fantasy.

Dammit!!!!! :mad:

i managed a video store for a very short, very bleak period of my life once.
your experience sounds about right.

:up:

I borrowed the Princess Bride from the library.

Looks good.

Usually I'm really anal about what I borrow so I check and double and check and triple check to see if the discs are in there and stuff.

My favorite rental of all time is Heaven Can Wait - Warren Beatty, Julie Christie and Jack Warden...

Mrs. BAW :heart: and I think that the movie is actually about us and the way we met because many years ago, I WAS THE QUARTERBACK! :cool:

Last edited:
yertle-the-turtle said:
I borrowed the Princess Bride from the library.

Looks good.

Usually I'm really anal about what I borrow so I check and double and check and triple check to see if the discs are in there and stuff.

At the library I work in we can't check videos and such out *or* in without making sure the discs or whatever are in there.

Mr. BAW said:
My favorite rental of all time is Heaven Can Wait - Warren Beatty, Julie Christie and Jack Warden...

Mrs. BAW :heart: and I think that the movie is actually about us and the way we met because many years ago, I WAS THE QUARTERBACK! :cool:

Awww, that was cute how you did "Mrs. BAW" with the heart and stuff. :cute:

Favorite rental of all time, "The Breakfast Club". :up:

i'm not a huge fan of the Princess Bride, but as nbc said, it is a classic

i rented Snatch last night :up:

this kinda reminds me....when i was younger my mom rented Willow and Rocky was in the box instead

Last edited:
haha

Snatch is great

dear Guy, the next time you make a movie, take a look at Lock Stock and Snatch

know what the difference between those two and Swept Away is?

no Madonna.

Back
Top Bottom