IT'S OFFICIAL #Mouse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Said to me by the returning receptionist & maintenance man...

"We figured everybody would be screaming, and you'd be naming it."

His name is Milton. :cute:

Okay, the maintenance guy just put down like a totally ancient looking trap...it is so gonna kill Milton. :mad: :sad: I gave him the sad, pathetic puppy dog look, to no avail.

Come on, Milton...we have automatic doors that are so sensitive they go off when a friggin' leaf blows by. I know you can find your way out safely. :heart:

They put the trap under someone else's desk, so that I can't sabotage it. What kind of a person do they take me for?

:shifty:

HA HA!!!!

Milton just set off the trap, but he's not there!!!! He just got himself some lunch and took off. :D :heart:

They don't see the point in spending money on a humane trap when we have these old mousetraps, I guess. :angry:

I have a feeling Milton is gonna be just fine though. :up:

I had a mouse in my old apartment. I put some peanut butter in a paper bag. That is about as humane as I can get on a low budget. When I heard the bag crinkle I picked it up fast and set him free outside.

I got another mouse a few weeks later though :angry:

I found Milton in the trap this morning. :( I had left crackers on the floor around my desk, and he had some, but he obviously didn't take the hint that my desk was the safe place to hang out.

Rest in peace, little guy. :(

redhotswami said:
I had a mouse in my old apartment. I put some peanut butter in a paper bag. That is about as humane as I can get on a low budget. When I heard the bag crinkle I picked it up fast and set him free outside.

I got another mouse a few weeks later though :angry:

Haha that sounds like how my boyfriend's roommate caught a few mice in their room last year. He'd take a mostly empty bag of chips and leave it in the middle of the room and go read on his bed. When he heard it crinkling he'd grab it and take the mouse not just outside, but right near another dorm. :lmao: He did this several times, we'd always get blow-by-blows for the struggle to grab the bag, keep the mouse in it, etc.

Bonochick said:
I found Milton in the trap this morning. :( I had left crackers on the floor around my desk, and he had some, but he obviously didn't take the hint that my desk was the safe place to hang out.

:( :hug:

aww that sucks.

this brought back memories of when my cat psycho brought in a mouse and set it free in my living room. after much screaming standing on the couch and daisy laughing at me, i got a coffee can and trapped stuart little and set it free in my back yard. psycho wouldnt look at me for a week. memories...

Bonochick said:

This sounds so much as something a biologist like me would do

Back
Top Bottom