it's official # more screw-ups due to......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Well, it's getting to be a pattern. I post various and sundry overwrought notes in FYM and then find out.........that I've just had PMS and it's that time of the month again.........Damn!!:scream: :scream: :censored: :censored: :censored: This is getting old. Sorry about that.:reject: :help: :banghead: :yuck: :censored:

PMS :angry:
cramps
bloating
:down:
that's me this weekend :angry:

I wish I had an Advil right now but all we have here at work are these cheap generic non-aspirin pain releavers :down:

ABEL said:
PMS :angry:
cramps
bloating
:down:
that's me this weekend :angry:

I wish I had an Advil right now but all we have here at work are these cheap generic non-aspirin pain releavers :down:

I just took an Advil. This sucks. I think I'll have a demonstration against this stuff at the drugstore. :scream: :scream:

verte76 said:

I just took an Advil. This sucks. I think I'll have a demonstration against this stuff at the drugstore. :scream: :scream:

what's wrong with advil? I :heart: advil :shrug:

As I just said in FYM, I don't think you have anything to apologise for. It's good that you have strong opinions about that subject, you don't have to be sorry for expressing them. :hug:

nbcrusader said:
Don't worry about the FYM posts, Verte. Your passion on some subjects is well taken and helps me understand the issues better. :up:

Thanks nbcrusader!! I was hoping I wasn't offending any (other) Christians, after all I'm one too. :hug: :hug:

It's been a tough day, now it's bedtime!! Nice! Some rest will be very nice! To hell with politics and other hassles. Ugh. Politics can be stressful stuff.

Have you seriously considered a hysterectomy?

:wink:

Verte you've always attacked the issue, never the person. Unless you count certain political and other known figures :D You're an asset to FYM, truly.

The way I look at it some political figures actually want attacks. God forbid that they be ignored. It's a crazy way of wanting attention.
A hysterectomy? Hell, yes, I've considered it. But the docs are starting to get a bit more conservative about doing them in the States and they don't solve all of these :censored: problems.

Back
Top Bottom