it's official #mmm...toasty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
where be the quiznos love up in this piece? i had quiznos for dinner tonight and i was reminded of how awesome their subs are, even if they're cold. they're a bit on the pricy side, but it's really worth it.

so, what's your favourite sub there? i prefer the standard ham and cheese (mozzarella, thank you) with only french dressing added. don't ask me how i came across adding that to the sub, but it makes it taste delicious. and i know i'm weird for not getting any veggies added, but i just can't get over things like lettuce and tomato that are supposed to be cold, being added to a hot sub.

but one of these days i will try tomato on my cheeseburger. i figure with the ketchup and tomato, it'll enhance a tomato flavour.

so anyway, yes, everyone express their love for quiznos and tell me what their favourite sub is.

actually, I don't really like Quizno's...sure they're yummy, but I don't like them cuz they're toasted...with all my dental work, the toasted subs are a little harder to eat...I prefer Jersey Mike's or Schlotzky's.

ugh...i'm hungry now too :sigh:

Last edited:
you foreigners eat weird food.
nothing wrong with slapping 2 pieces of bread together and calling it a sandwhich. but noooooo. you have to go all exotic.

pffft!

Back
Top Bottom