it's official # misadventure afternoon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Well, so far this afternoon I've managed to spill window cleaner on my bathrobe. I grabbed the bathrobe and made off for the washer. When I got there the detergent bottle was empty, so I grabbed another one and promptly opened the wrong top. It spilled onto the floor, and presto, I had *another* mess. :censored: :censored: I got a sponge and two paper towels and tried to get at least some of the stuff up. But it's still soapy, we're going to have to get it up. At the rate I'm going I'll have two more messes by tonight.

Yesterday I was late for an exam, i had to run like an idiot through belfast to make it there just as it was starting, on the way down I was hitting notes off tables, saying "excuse me" a lot and hitting peoples with my bag. then for the first 5 minutes i was gasping for breath. when I got home last night I spilt an entire bottle of orange juice onto the floor and then burnt my parents toast and set the fire alarm off.

:hug: everyone has days like that

My mom spilled an entire gallon of paint in her apartment. :huh:

All over the hardwood floor, her coffee table, and her couch. Then she put the coffee table into the bathtub to try to clean it off, and she got paint all over her shower curtain. :der:

Oh my goodness, your poor mom. The worst thing that happened to me was too much soap on the floor in the basement. At least I cleaned the damn floor getting it up. That's a hell of a way to clean your basement floor, let me tell you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom