It's Official Men...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me, evil? Naaaah... :halo:

:mac:

But seriously, there's nothing wrong with asking a guy out on a date - that's extra points in my book! :) I understand about getting rejected though (happened to me a few too many times), but I'd rather ask and get turned down than not do a thing and wish something would happen. :hug:

Ask him out for something low-key - lunch or coffee or something. :)

Oh god, lol. You guys. :flirt:

Well, not really that time cause he was flying all over the place, but this afternoon we did for a bit, with my two friends there. So he was really talking to all of us, lol. He's Mr. Charm, I swear, but he's friendly so whatever.

I dunno...I'll talk to him for awhile and if I feel comfortable enough I may ask him out for coffee. But, you know, I still shouldn't have to do all the work!

Guys= lazy + suck :madspit: :sexywink: :wave:

:madspit: right back atcha girl! :hug: He sounds like he's a nice enough guy that's aproachable.... so approach him :lol: Yanno, I was just thinking, what if he knows about your Larry obsession and he's intimitaded by that :laugh: mmkey must take more NyQuil now...

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
hey april, show a little clevage, it always works for me. :macdevil: :laugh:

You shouldnt have to attract a guy with your boobs. :shame:

Plus they might get the wrong idea about you or only like you for your body :tongue:

daisybean said:
I once asked a guy if my boobs were saying something more interesting than my mouth was. He got pissed and walked away :shrug: :laugh:

That's fucking hilarious :laugh:

Anyway.. I dont have this problem.. :shifty: :huh:
I guess that's a good thing, because I know when guys talk to me they're not talking to me because I have big boobs :der:

:der: They just grew for no reason?? At your age?? :confused: :shocked:

Is it something you're eating? Can you pass some my way? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom