It's Official meh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I just saw the Coldplay video for "Clocks." It was all live and stuff and Chris Martin's voice isn't that great in it and I am disappointed. Why didn't the US get "The Scientist" as the second single, like the UK did?

I want to move somewhere where good music is more accessible. :pout:

Canada is f*cked up. The single here is "Clocks" and it's the one they play on the radio (however, they play "In My Place" more still)... BUT our music station plays the video for "The Scientist". :cute:
*So not complaining.

The video for "The Scientist" is shot backwards. It's available at Coldplay.com for viewing I believe.

HelloAngel said:
The video for "The Scientist" is shot backwards. It's available at Coldplay.com for viewing I believe.

Like Memento-style or totally backwards? :scratch: Yeah, yeah, I'll check it.

<---wb spacebar! (test invisible to naked eye)

dizzy said:
Like Memento-style or totally backwards? :scratch: Yeah, yeah, I'll check it

It's not following the Memento mentality because the video runs in reverse continually from beginning to end..and following the story from present to past. What's fairly interesting is Chris Martin still sings along throughout. It's a very haunting video...

i downloaded it from kazaa... i :heart: it. :yes: Sad, but amazing...

I do like the song clocks a lot as well...haven't seen the video, but I doubt anything could be better than the scientist.

How many singles I wonder

Clocks has more of a gommick/hook in the form of the piano which is prolly why they chose it for the US market. Can't say I've seen either video though, I'm too busy watching Rage taped from saturday night. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom