Its Official #McDonalds Monopoly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Hello all,

Since we have interference members from all over the world, I'd think if we pool our resources we could win some crap in the McDonalds Monopoly game.

All you gotta do is eat McDonalds every meal, I'd suggest supersizing so you get more game pieces, and then post on Intereference what game pieces you got. Then if we win we can sell the prizes and split the profits or something.

Hopefully we will win the 1,000,000 dollars as it will be easy to split that.

So, game pieces I have already obtained

Marvin Gardens - Yellow

Indiana Ave - Red

New York Avenue - Orange
St James Place
(all we need is Tennessee Ave and we win a home entertainment system!)

Connecticut Ave - Light Blue
Oriental Ave
(all we need is Vermont Avenue and we win a portable DVD player!)

and thats it, so come on people, let's pool our pieces and before we know it we will be millionaires!

No ... in highschool, we were on a trip to Orlando for a band/choir competition. We ate nothing but fast food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

After that trip it was a good six to eight months before I could eat McDonald's again.

one time, at band competition, i had too much special sauce

lypo doesnt cost that much

we'll have plenty left over to splurge with

I took my little from Big Brothers, Big Sisters out to McDonald's, but I let her keep all the game pieces.

Bonochick said:
I took my little from Big Brothers, Big Sisters out to McDonald's, but I let her keep all the game pieces.

Your a Big Sister ... that's awesome.

My aunt was a big sis for a while ... her little dropped out of the program (the family situation was bad).

Awwwwww...:(

I went to pick up my little the weekend before last, and she wasn't home! Stood up by a 13 year old! :laugh:

I've been matched for close to a year and a half now...one of the best things I've ever done.

Did I mention she thinks Ryan Adams and Jack White are hot?? :wink:

"Corrupting the world, one kid at a time!"

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
it sucks so much that i am eating right now for lunch. :angry:

I have park place and St Charles place.

great job, ill mark them down, keep them in a safe place

and bonochick, do you think you can get them back next time you see your little?

here is a diagram of what we have

monopoly.jpg

we are half way to 1 million people, look out for boardwalk!

Chizip said:

and bonochick, do you think you can get them back next time you see your little?

Don't worry...I think the only ones we had that you haven't gathered yet is Atlantic Ave.

I ate McDonalds yesterday and supersized it and there was no Monopoly. :mad:

There were Halloween coloured toffee McFlurries, though.

I don't think they were just for Halloween, but the toffee bar thingy's wrapper is orange.

I wanted one, but couldn't carry all of that home by myself. :(

Now I want some pie with cheddar cheese.

i haven't gone to mcdonalds in about 8 years. and their fries suck.

JessicaAnn said:
i like the McD's fries.

come to think of it, i haven't met a french fry that i haven't liked.
now that's my kinda thinking!

now i just need to not eat french fries so often...but you guys would be proud of me. for lunch i went to chick-fil-a and got a chargrilled sandwich and their soup. that's less than 10 fat grams! :dance:

alright, anybody else get any more pieces?

i got a couple more, the railroads, we are close to a couple wins, so keep it up

monopoly.jpg

Back
Top Bottom