Its Official - (maybe) - uh huh? - part of cast due to film here in Belfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Right, so I read about this new film 'Closing the Ring' which stars Dennis Hopper, Shirley McLaine, Colins Hanks, Mena Suvari et others................like, supposed to be filming in Northern Ireland (whether just/or partly. of Belfast), in Sept and like....

:shrug:

apparantly its still pre-production

and then there was stoopid rumours of Justin Timberlake and Orlando Bloom starring in it. :applaud:

Actually, after seeing Timberlake at the very end of 'On The Line' movie.........I think hes dead dead cute.......in fact the whole 'Behind the Scenes' after the movie was the best thing about it. :yes: cleverly edited for a bit of 'Maddie:lmao:Moment'.

hehe but we ALL know these rumours are bollox. Here is the laughable rumour:

******Timbers goes to the movies ? and it means he?ll be closer to us than ever!
Brace yourselves ? Justin Timberlake is set to put his pop career on hold. But, don?t cry cos the good news it he?s moving to Northern Ireland to launch a film career. Our beloved Trousersnake is in talks to star in new flick ?Closing the Ring? with Orlando Bloom, Colin Hanks, Mena Suvari and Maggie Gyllenhaal.
A movie insider says the Memphis-born mover is ?very keen and excited? to sign on the dotted line and is desperate to star in a movie before the end of the year.
Shooting, due to start in September, will take place in Northern Ireland (and he?ll be there, setting hearts-a-flutter for at least five weeks).
The WWII film?s about a US serviceman who, before being shot down in Belfast asks a local lad to return a ring to his girlfriend back home. Although it?s not clear who Justin will play, it?s likely he?ll be swapping his trackie for a uniform. We?re betting Justin eclipses Britney?s acting effort. So anyway, looks like it?s a race to the Ryanair website...
How to stalk him
Where will he stay? At Sarah Arnold?s house, or if he really wants to, he could follow in the footsteps of Danni Minogue and stay at 10 Square. The five-star hotel boasts 23 luxury rooms, a swanky restaurant and private bar.
Where will he eat? When Timbers gets peckish, he can fill up on haute cuisine at Michelin-starred Deane?s, where a two-course menu of dishes such as risotto of roast scallops and crisped salmon and couscous costs ?29.
Where will he party? After filling up on fancy nosh, JT can quaff the night away in the swanky surrounds of celeb hang-out Irene & Nan?s, where if you were lucky enough to pull him, a strawberry mojito costs a whopping ?4.******

Orli just cleared them all up.

hehehehehhehe

I keep doubting this thou......I dont think any of the stars would be over. And Justins comin here in December and I dont got no tickets! :(

how cool if they truly do film! :hmm:

i have no idea.........im just goin with the flow...but remember 'us lat get ickcited when nu tings appen o'uer har!'

;)

ach ney cam oon

they may not film here!

or they may film outside the inside of Belfast cause remember Belfast is a small large city!

and if they do need extras.......all they need is me in the background and Id move so quick and make it a 'blur-ful' of people.

ach............I will keep an eye out for further info..........but I cant see Hopper havin it large in Belfast like.

:happy:

The movie has Orlando Bloom ... :heart:

His name reminds me of that scene from the movie Ghost where a dead guy named Orlando takes posession of Whoppie's body to talk to his wife:

Ortisha: Orlando? Orlando!
Oda Mae Brown: Damn baby,what'd you do to yo hair?!
Ortisha: Orlando, you like it? It's "autumn sunrise."

Back
Top Bottom