it's official man in black

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I'm sitting here now in my cap and gown waiting to get picked up to go to the convocation

I hate this...I wouldn't even go if my parents didn't fly across canada to see me.

I hate big ceremonies...I hate them

does a convocation mean you are graduating from something? (school you are too old for...must be uni, no?)
congrats on whatever it is!!

:applaud:

i remember my graduation from high school. wearing my cap and gown. walking in on the football field where the graduation ceremony was. and my hat blew off in a big gust of wind and i had to go chase it :lol: :tsk:

so, now I'm Basstrap BSc, BA

There will be a picture at some point in the future, I believe

or two

went off really good. Except it was a bit confusing cos I had to walk across the stage twice to get my two degrees.
the first time I went up to get my Bachelor of Arts...then the science degrees were being conferred next, so I had to run around, out back, and to the other side of the auditorium and line up with them.

It is also interesting to note tha a honorary degree in laws but conferred upon the former Prime Minister of Ireland, who also gave a speech. He is an important part of keeping a link between Newfoundland and Ireland cos, as he said, he feels like he's coming home when he travels to newfoundland; seeing as how we are both such close cousins with regards to culture, tradition, music, and even dialect

wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, anyway!

oh yeah, his name is Dr. Brunton

he is also an important part of the European Union, I believe

I suppose, as well as I can figure...that what you are suggesting would be redundant

as for my sexuality; I think I'll just leave that up to your gut instincts

Back
Top Bottom