It's Official #Makeup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont really wear makeup anymore. Just when I go dancing. :shrug:

I do love eyeliner though.. the liquid kind you put on the top lid :love:

i never wear makeup, just a little lip gloss when i go out

i've never liked eyeliner...i guess my eyes are sensitive to it :shrug:

I don't particularly like make-up. When I was an allied health student, I was *forced* to wear it. I thought I looked like a creep. The day I quit the hospital was the last time I ever wore any sort of make-up. Other people look great in it. It makes me look like the Dork From Hell.

Ppl say I dont need make up cus they only wear make up to cover up their bad skin

I never wear make up but Im really pale skinned and it looks even worse in winter so when I go out at night I usually put a good bit on but thats like once a week I go to uni ever day with frizzy hair and no make up on Thursday night nobody recognised me with straight hair and make up :uhoh: :|

woohay!
finally my kind of thread

as soon as I find just the right eyeliner there'll be no stopping me :up:

verte76 said:
I don't particularly like make-up. When I was an allied health student, I was *forced* to wear it. I thought I looked like a creep. The day I quit the hospital was the last time I ever wore any sort of make-up. Other people look great in it. It makes me look like the Dork From Hell.

i think i look weird in makeup too. " :shrug:

here's a pic of me from my friend's wedding in Florida. her sister-in-law is a professional make-up artist and did all of our make-up.

3388%3B%3B%3A%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3B5%3E33%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B94%3A2325nu0mrj

Salome said:
woohay!
finally my kind of thread

as soon as I find just the right eyeliner there'll be no stopping me :up:

i'd like to see salome wearing eyeliner :flirt:

One time I got make up professionally done and she went overboard she used gold eyeshaodw loads of eyeliner and bright red lipstick - I had to walk round town like that for a day - my aunt said she wanted my make up like that for her wedding my mum said she wouldnt let me go outside like that ever again :up:

It was horrible :down:

my friend's sister-in-law actually did a good job, i just think i look weird in it :shrug:

My other aunt said we looked like "ladies of the night" in our make up :silent:

I look weird without make up - all pasty and sickly looking :yikes: Everyone makes jokes I never see the sun...but its true I get burnt even here after spending 10 mins in the sun I have to wear total sunblock in summer :uhoh: :laugh: I have sensitive skin I guess :shrug:

I don't like to wear make-up, but I will wear it for special occasions. I don't think I look weird in it, I just don't like the way if feels on my skin and I always end up forgetting I'm wearing it and rubbing my eyes. I'm also lazy and cheap, that has a lot to do with it.

My insomnia has brought about me giving myself makeovers in the middle of the night out of boredom. I'm just starting to get the hang of eyeliner...I never used to wear it cuz my hands are too shaky to apply it usually.

Lipstick is my favorite cosmetic though.

I've also discovered that blue eye shadow isn't always bad.

Bonochick said:
My insomnia has brought about me giving myself makeovers in the middle of the night out of boredom. I'm just starting to get the hang of eyeliner...I never used to wear it cuz my hands are too shaky to apply it usually.

Yay! I do that too. I've been experimenting with NO eyeliner, though. I usually wear it every day because I don't like the way I look without it, but I've been trying to find a way of looking okay with less makeup. It's not working too well. :(

I look like a bald guinea pig when I don't wear make-up :|

I :heart: eyeliner. I like to use black eyeshadow as eyeliner

I also like spangly lipgloss :heart:

I had my make up done by a professional for my sister's wedding (I was the bridesmaid) and she made my lips look like wings - with huge points at the top :mad:

I soon wiped that off though

Back
Top Bottom