IT'S OFFICIAL #main

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
I haven't been to EYKIW in a while.
I just went.
IT SUCKS right now...so lame.

THank you Hello Angel and the news staff for actually posting stuff I might want to read about U2 - instead of "what's better: Numb or Van Dieman'd Land"

Ugh.

I wish I could go to Cleveland next weekend.

I wish I could go to Cleveland too.

Actually...I COULD...but this really just isn't the best time.

I hate it in there too

whats with all this Oh U2 are so old, somebody said Bono had a grey hair lets have a big gigantic fight about it, and ive seen about 1000 how many more albums will they make

Who cares

:yawn:

The polls really irk me

I haven't posted in ETYKIW in a long time. Its the same conversations over and over and over and over again.

:barf:

Oh, and I'm going to Cleveland.

:mad:

it's funny you should post this thread now, I was just thinking I haven't posted in EYKIW in a long time either...I hardly read it too...I only usually peek in every now and then after I've read IO, LS and ZC and I'm really bored and no one else is online.

Y'all should come to vegas! Anybody going to vegas in march?

Zoney seemed to be having a good time tonight when I talked to him on his cellular unit.

I DO NOT want to hear anymore wawawawa.:sexywink:

yeah, ETYKIW gets old pretty fast with all the "should U2 hang it up" threads and the people who hated pop fighting with the people who hated ATYCLB :yawn:

Hopefully it will improve when the new ablum comes out, I wasn't here when ATYCLB came out, but after all the bickering over the Best Of i somehow doubt it.

Last edited:
ILuvLarryMullen said:

except plebans are generally civil if not friendly to one another.
now, I agree that EYKIW has been pretty lame lately
but let's not overdo it

yes...and crickets are chirping!!

and tumbleweeds are blowing around with crickets chirping iside of them

Back
Top Bottom