Its OFFICIAL...ly sucking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi Gabrielvox! Do you often post over here? I tend not to see things that are right in front of me....so apologies lol.

I use this place to up my stagnant post count.

:lmao: @ your sig daisyB

I can post pointlessly too.

What's actually funny is that I was trying to post that very sentence and my computer crashed. So techincally, I can't always post pointlessly too.

This pointless post was brought to you by Fizz :happy:

The world can always use another pointless post. So let's make it my third time for posting pointlessly.

I think that's a phrase you have to try saying after a few shots of vodka to get the full amusement value ;)

No, I just hate it when people rip on themselves...and you've just posted it soooo many times. :( I don't like that!!

Bonochick said:
No, I just hate it when people rip on themselves...and you've just posted it soooo many times. :( I don't like that!!
noooooooo...it's not necessarily a bad thing. billy and i joke about it all the time. i call my ass russia.

he likes that i have a big butt :macdevil:

KhanadaRhodes said:

noooooooo...it's not necessarily a bad thing. billy and i joke about it all the time. i call my ass russia.

he likes that i have a big butt :macdevil:

Russia? :lmao:
Is that like wearing Russian undies? You know when they go crawling up your....and you complain loudly and say "got russian undies on today - russian up my ***"

I love your ass references khan.

Russian up my ass? Oh Angie Angie Angie... :rolleyes: that was painful. But then again it was also pretty damn funny too heh heh. :laugh: I hafta wonder though Khanada, what part do you consider to be Siberia? :hmm: :der:

I :heart: me some J-Lo bootay heh heh

see...this is why I look both ways before crossing the road. And always tap your nose when you're riding a bike and want to turn left

Back
Top Bottom