It's Official #Love story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God, this is one of the best stories I've ever heard!
:heart: :sad:

Maybe Starsailor will come to your wedding!!!!! :lol: OOhh - maybe they'll play your wedding.. maybe "Good Souls" - OMG can i come? pleasy? :sexywink: :hug:

I am so happy for you.

aww meggy that is so sweet! :hug: :heart:

I thought those were lemeurs! I :heart: lemeurs! Those pics made me :lmao:!

You guys really are perfect together. :hug: :) :heart: :hug: So happy for you...

HelloAngel said:
You've now convinced me that dreams do come true and that true love is out there.
:yes: and that's not an easy task.... ;)

:sad: tears of joy and jealousy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your so cute!

can I fill your shoes now as the biggest loser in the world? Clearly you have resigned from the position. :D

I forgot the most important part -- he gave me a pengie that he got when he was younger. It's wearing a little hat!!!!

hey tiff!
who has 1000 reasons for being a loser??

*points to self*

I'll be taking those shoes, thank you very much!

"I need a love to help me find my way
I need a strength that I cannot betray
I need a one to say what I can't say
I need a lover"
-billy corgan

I guess I am not very convincing

Everyone all of a sudden believes in love now.

*pours sicy a stiff drink*
there, there, at least they all believe now eh?

That is a wonderful story Megannie. All the best for you both :)

Re: I guess I am not very convincing

Sicy said:
Everyone all of a sudden believes in love now.

Aw, you convinced me heh heh. Now I'm gonna have to find a girl just like you or Meggy for meself. :tongue: I always seem to end up in a relationship with a girl who isn't 100% stable if ya know what I mean. *sigh* Eh, Angela... you have anymore of those stiff drinks? :wink:

Meggy, Even though we've never talked err written to each other... Congratulations! I hope you and your knight in shinning armour will live a long and wonderful life together.

Sure thang Cleasai!

*opens the bar for all IO singles and lines up bottles of whatever is their preferred poison*

:D

BTW, I sticky beaked at your website the other day, and that cheesecake cocktail sounds lurvelly!! Infact, they all sound nice. I never knew what a long island iced tea was before then lol!

AWWW, AWWWW, AWWWW

What a great story - and you make a great couple with Sam!

Congratulations! :wave:

Angela Harlem said:
BTW, I sticky beaked at your website the other day, and that cheesecake cocktail sounds lurvelly!! Infact, they all sound nice. I never knew what a long island iced tea was before then lol!

Heh 'sticky beaked' never heard that phrase before. Thanks! I'm working on some new drink recipes so I hope you'll come back soon :wink:
:hyper:
cool.gif
:hyper:

I should read this forum more often!

Meegannie! That is awesome wonderful beautiful!!! :love: :D :cute:

Soooo wonderful! Congratulations! I knew of your situation from my thread but hadn't read the details. Absolutely gorgeous! :) :love:

Back
Top Bottom