It's Official # Love (Or crushes, or anything else in this category) Stinks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For all that we struggle
For all we pretend
It don't come down to nothing
Except love in the end.
:heart:

Hang in there guys... it's not all that bad.

it definitely sucks, especially if you dont know if the person you love is dead or alive because of the war.

im sorry, but im thinking about him alot today.

I need to get over this stuff. It would probably help more if I just stopped talking to him completely, but then there's the "this is just the wrong place and the wrong time". I cannot hold on to that though. If it happens, it happens, but still...this is just so hard to let go.

:banghead:

the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

though "greatest" should probably be changed to hardest. :|

good news: my heart wasn't broken today

not as good news: i'm pretty sure my spirit was.

love sucks only when it goes sour.

i haven't given up hope i am sure one day i will find true love but damn it to hell it is taken too fucking long! :mad:

and crushes well suck when you are Chrushed by someone you really like and it turns out you cannot have them due to many reasons.
/rant before i get myself into trouble. :banghead:

:crack: but when will it happen APRIL!? when! :scream:

lol i swear to god i am starting to wonder if someone i pissed off years ago has cast a spell on me and has cursed me from finding the right guy. :down: you know something like " let's give iris guys who live far away, guys who are not emotionally available, guys who are taken, etc...yeah that will be funny" it is like someone is tempting me with forbidden fruit or something. asses! :|

*looking for crystal ball with answers* :mad:

Back
Top Bottom