It's Official #loss of mental capacity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
Okay, so earlier today I am sitting at my desk at work when Sam from U2_GTA comes on line. He's asking me if I know who shared a cab with him and his buddies on Saturday night. Apparently his friend in the cab thought that the girl was 'really nice'. We spent a few minutes attempting to figure out who it was, before I finally remembered that it was me.

Then a few minutes later I decide to add the 'party' emoticon <:eek:) to my MSN profile. The pictures is a head, with a party hat and one of those party-blower things. Guaca comes along and asks me what that is on my head, and in detail, I expain the clip that I am wearing in my hair today.

Maybe you IO crazies are rubbing off on me.

:lmao:

Im still laughing.....that was hilarious...

:lmao:

blue clip...bah!!!!....thats OK...we cant all be smart asses...;)

yay..more IO friends to join the partay...yay..

..gee ya'd think I was still drinking at the post party or something...hiccc

next party we'll have to have real life IO truth or dare..or full contact mud wrestling with the plebans...:lmao:...oh the possibilities....just dont forget to bring the IO gear...the spatula...the lasagna....the chocolate monkeys.....the klist is endless

I may be wrong, as we haven't started working on it yet, but I imagine that next year will be November 6,7,8th weekend. Our anniversary is actually the 1st, but since we have soooo many members with kiddies (including guaca) we try to avoid Halloween weekend.

Perhaps by then I will understand about the Lasagna and Silly String :wink:

Of course that's consolation.... when are you coming? There is a show this Saturday. My parents and aunt Barb will be there. I am sure that they would love to meet you Zoney.

spinninghead77 said:
I may be wrong, as we haven't started working on it yet, but I imagine that next year will be November 6,7,8th weekend. Our anniversary is actually the 1st, but since we have soooo many members with kiddies (including guaca) we try to avoid Halloween weekend.

:dance: :hyper: :dance: :hyper: :dance: :hyper: :dance: :hyper:

are they coming to see brady????

spinninghead77 said:
Of course that's consolation.... when are you coming? There is a show this Saturday. My parents and aunt Barb will be there. I am sure that they would love to meet you Zoney.

I am not sure when...probably in the new year (knowing that the holiday season is coming).

I bet aunt Barb would like a foot rub. :sexywink: :crack:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom