It's Official #Loser Line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
So...

On some of my nights out, I had given my number out to some guys who asked for it, but I never got calls. I really hadn't been counting on it or anything cuz I know how that goes, so I didn't really think anything of it. However, I was informed by a friend of something called the Loser Line. A local radio station gives a phone number to girls that they can give out to guys they meet. The number connects to an answering machine, and it is supposed to get losers/suckers to leave pathetic messages in hopes of contacting the girl they met. Well, apparently, my phone number is very similar to the Loser Line number (just a couple digits switched)...so people probably think I'm one of the Loser Line girls when they see my number, since more and more people are aware of it now.

It's funny, but it's not. :| :lmao:

My story concerning this aside...I think that is a really shitty thing to do to guys, don't you?? :down:

it is a shitty thing indeed, unless the guy is a real asshole that won't leave you alone :shrug:

I've been guilty of it a few times... here in the boston area, if you dial 936- (then any four numbers) you get the weather channel. USually it's been for relentless guys. It's better than getting a call the next day or so and having no idea who you're talking too!

Back
Top Bottom