It's Official# Loser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi! :wave:

I just got up, and now I'm trying to figure out if I want to go to the grocery story or not to get milk and bread.

Hi :wave:

I woke up at like 2pm today :wave:

I got a big parcel this morning, my first E-Bay package and my mum brought it into my room and she frightened me cus I went "Agh" and jumped and she laughed like this :laugh: except her head wasnt spinning

I jsut had Corn Pops for breakfast and they were horrible :yuck:

I have English Coursework to do for next Friday I should start doing research but I am too lazy

How are you Daisybean? :wave:

3 of my friends from back home were on MSN last night, so I was up until 4:30, chattin' with them. I just woke up now because John called me up...he felt so bad that he woke me up. I was like, "John, it's almost NOON...good thing you did wake me up!" He still felt bad though. :hug:

I have to copy some videos, go to the post office to send 'em off, vacuum, and browse the help wanted ads today. Another thrilling day in the life of Kat. :wave:

I have New Year's off for the first time in about 4 years :hyper:

but I'll prolley just end up spending my time off playing catch up with everything....cleaning, laundry, etc....or sleeping....I feel like I have been run over by a truck...I'm exhausted all the time :(

but I did buy a whole bunch of Christmas candles for like a dollar each and they smell nice :drool:

I'm copyin' my last vid...but I lost the gal's addy, so I can't mail it out yet. My bad. :silent: I mailed everything else off...mailed out my resume to this place like 30 miles away (that would suck to have to drive that far everyday...but I might as well at least apply)...ate some leftover Hamburger Helper (mmmm!)...talkin' to some friends in a chat...waitin' for Dad to come home so we can go look at the Christmas lights at the water treatment plant...

Oh yeah.

My life is so exhilirating! Must...sit...down...and...catch...my...breath...

*scoff*

:wave:

i can't wait to go back to work

Today I:

1. did laundry
2. made lasagne for dinner (putting it in the oven in about 30 minutes)
3. went to the grocery store
4. did my reading for my online class, I still have to do my assignment sometime tonight
5. cleared out and put away 98% of the gifts from under the tree and put almost all of the boxes downstairs
6. vaccumed and cleaned up the house
7. put my new books and magazines aside to read, haven't gotten to them yet today, either
8. talked to my dad :der:

I'm tired.
*pours glass of wine :yawn:

Its a little early for wine dont ya think? :sexywink:

I just woke up. :|

I cant wait for New Years, I bought a sexy dress :kiss:

buys april a boyfriend for new years

:drool:

Attachments

• dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 52
hahaha i'm officially here and a big loser.
at old chicago sitting next to zoney, msning him. and posting in the long lost from my life IO

i missed you guys

not.

hahahah

:tongue:

daisybean said:
I've been away and kinda skimmed a few of the threads....I'm too lasy right now to read them.

i just did the same thing. :wave:

new years is going to be fun. i have a hottieboombottie new dress to wear. :heart:

Its ok.. you've seen one little black dress you've seen em all .

I want to see your dress too :|

Back
Top Bottom