Its Official: Lose Weight Doin Nufin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
Decided to have my first ever facial today at the ripe old age of ?.. errr?? a ripe old age. Anywho, having a luverly time - except for the bit where the Little Blonde Thing said that the black things on my nose weren?t blackheads but rather dirt. :|

Spend an hour lieing down, doing nothing. Very relaxing. Pay. Leave. Notice my pedometer declaring that I walked 6 kilometres while I had a facial. :huh:

Excellent! I think I have finally found a form of exercise I can enjoy. :hyper:

I think you need a new pedometer :lol:

Or not...this one sounds very egokind :D

Speaking of such things..I am starving and also want a massage. Not simultaneously.
:uhoh:

This is so random...I found a pedometer in the kitchen when I was cleaning last week. It must be like ten years old, at least...but I think it still works. :lol:

I'm not crazy about facials because I hate having pimples pulled out. Yuck! Of course I also don't like pimples, blackheads and other little monsters.

beli said:
If cricket is a 'sport', how come some of the players are fat?
my dad always tells me that if you're smart enough you don't have to be able to run hard

I probably should warn you
I make even less sense in dutch
I lead a cursed life :(

beer anyone?

no chocolate beer????

I would have cancelled the festival if it was up to me!

is chocolate beer as good as chocolate strawberries? :drool:

well, not that strawberry chocolates aren't good too
but the concept of taking a giant strawberry and cover it with pure chocolate is one of the greatest inventions of mankind as far as I'm concerned

Back
Top Bottom