Its Official: Lookie Coldplay girls what i found!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
All of these are too adorable they would make good avatars to :lol:
388585b.jpg
388585c.jpg
388585a.jpg
340413a.jpg
328181bh.jpg
326717c.jpg
327862b.jpg
333195bb.jpg

MORE TO COME!!!!!!!!!:drool:

"This is the Green Room of the board... anything and everything pretty much goes here. Beware ;)"

That includes Coldplay...and Ryan...

3365475523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3A%3C59%3B%3A4ot1lsi

Bonochick said:
"This is the Green Room of the board... anything and everything pretty much goes here. Beware ;)"

That includes Coldplay...and Ryan...
that also includes the closing of threads and spitefull editing of other people's posts if the mod on watch doesn't like what he/she sees

Salome said:
that also includes the closing of threads and spitefull editing of other people's posts if the mod on watch doesn't like what he/she sees

I'm not breaking any rules though!

why are you doing this to me adamswildhoney? :scream: :wave:

i do agree though on some hand.. some of the things have just been run into the ground. i don't get the hype on quite a few of the current faves, but i dare not say which! :censored:

Around this time I like to start sucking on a lollypop and think about the old days and the SNS. :crack:

HelloAngel said:
why are you doing this to me adamswildhoney? :scream: :wave:

I, Kelly promise to make this my only coldplay thread for the week errrr i mean month!!!

I just thought these would make cute avatars and so i posted them in here!!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom