It's Official# Look at me, I'm doing things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have been here since .... well ..... forever
and not even I have 8,000 posts :angry:

I'd still make out with you though!

I feel so inferior compared to you guys. I'm only now rounding the 600th post corner. Actually I'm aproaching the corner at this point. I expect to get there by evening's end. I know that everyone says that no one cares about what your post count is. Well, I still think it's kind of fun in a "boredom on a rainy day" kind of way. Ya I know... I'm a dork :reject:

00002526.gif

Rotflmao!! :lmao: :lol: :laugh: Omigawd! That totally just made my night!! Thanks soulful! I was thinking that the title reminded of that one episode of Friends when Ross and Rachel are fighting. Chandelier freaks out and starts to smoke and do tricks. Phoebe then yells out "You guys! Look at what you are doing to Chandelier!" ho boy *cough* as you were... :uhoh:

Last edited:
*looks at watch* crap, 5am and I've yet to go to bed :rolleyes: ah well here is my 600th post as I said I'd reach tonight :der:

*sigh* IO is awfully quiet at night without Abel hanging out with me in here. Ah well I go to bed now. Be good Bassy! *pat pat pat*

*just notices my post count*

When the hell did I hit 16,000? :der: Must have been last night...:der: :der: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom