It's Official # LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
LOL I found these pictures and thought you guys would enjoy them.

Image23.jpg

Image19.jpg

Image15.jpg

Image12.jpg

Image10.jpg

Image2.jpg

:hmm: i found the same pics in my email (from someone else) two days ago...they are pretty funny :laugh:

The first time I saw the crocodile sign I thought it was n old person in a wheelchair and infront of them was another old person with their legs hanging in the air. :|

i see that zoney said this already, but i'm saying it different smilies

:mad: i hate when people use lol to mean . :mad:

:ohmy: that madspit got spreckles of spit on my screen. how did you do that?

that explains it.

actually, i'm not really sure what those spots on the screen are...and i'm using the world's dirtiest mouse. gotta love library computers. it figures that the track ball would be locked into the mouse so i can't steal it. i don't want to swipe it, i just want to be able to use it properly.

:tsk:

Yeah it probably is full of dust bunnies in there. I HATED using library computers cos it got like this gray stuff on the top of the mouse that was like dirt stuck on there *gag*

In one of our computer suites they have silent keyboards, I have never heard such racket from a keyboard in my life. :tsk:
Random point on subject of noisy, I was in a book shop today and this guy came in and started crunching this apple right in my ear, usually this wouldnt annoy me but it drove me mad, I quickly paid for my book and left. And maybe its jsut me but do all Spaniards shout? Our tutor today got so excited talking about movies he was shouting and spitting everywhere and he was standing right beside me, I was glad i had my ear drums when I left the room. :crack:

well, yes

but since the same goes for just about every existing smilie

there's nothing much that can be done about it

:mad:
:sexywink:
:|

well, both of them are means to express ones feelings without actually going through the trouble of truly expressing them

so it's all the same to me

:adam:

Back
Top Bottom