IT'S OFFICIAL #Locked Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Did My Dad Lock Me Out On Purpose?

• Of course not! He's your father, and he loves you!

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Yes...I know I would if you lived with me.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
So check it...I went out with Matt and Ryan tonight. I never take a key, so Dad always leaves the door unlocked for me. I got home and grabbed the door handle only to discover that the door had been locked. I pounded on the door a few times, and that woke Dad up. He let me in and said he was sorry.

I ask you though...was this deliberate?? :hmm:

Mayhaps my loud pounding on the door was too much for him to bear, so he figured he'd have to come up with another way to keep me out of the house. :shifty:

Either that...or there is something in this candy that is making me paranoid...

I don't think it was on purpose either...he was probably just really tired and forgot and fell asleep.

:hug:

One of the cats was looking at me through the window, mocking me as I stood on the stoop. :mad: :laugh:

:mad: Chloe :mad:

Maybe SHE locked the door...:hmm:

Every night when I come home, Chloe is always sitting on the loveseat, watching TV. She always gives me this look like, "Oh...YOU'RE back??"

I think she wants me gone. :shifty:

my mom's been locking the screen door alot lately and thats where i usually come in the house too. i pounded on the door til she woke up and she was in a really bad mood after lol. i dont care its her fault for locking it lol.

Dad :heart: me.

He just finished washing and waxing my car. He put three coats of Armor All on the tires and even cleaned the inside. :ohmy: :applaud:

:heart: Dad :heart:

I'm taking his car to work tonight though...it has air conditioning. :drool:

*is spoiled*

Back
Top Bottom