It's Official #LMFAO (visit from an interferencer)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
So I'm sitting at home today in the computer room, writing and checking mail when my mom comes in to tell me someone was at the door for me.

After a few minutes of, "WHO?", I go to the door, and who's there? BONOCHICK! :laugh: :laugh: She and her dad drove out here to see me, lol. We talked for a little bit and it was cool. We might hang out next weekend. :)

So, now I'm sure she'll reply to this tonight telling you all how great I looked with my glasses on and my wet hair, lmao. :eek:

she came to my house too so i dont get why you have to brag about its not like your all that special shes probably been to hundreds of different interferencers did i tell you she came to my house

:sexywink:

ok, that is pretty interesting. if an interferencer showed up at my house id be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches, waiting to shoot them in the face.

hullo.

:sexywink:

Zoomerang96 said:
if an interferencer showed up at my house id be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches, waiting to shoot them in the face.

but not if it was me right?

____
:wave: Run April Run!!! Justkidding

April!!!!!! So good to have finally met you! :kiss:

Yes, Dad and I wanted something to do, so we decided to drive to April's house (Dad figured it would be good if I knew for sure how to get there for when I do go stay). So we got on April's street, but then I have to go to the bathroom, so we found an Arby's and...ya know. Anyway, back to April's street. We found the house, and Dad stopped the car.

Dad: Well, this is it.

BC: Yup.

Dad: Are you gonna see if she's home?

BC: I dunno...

Dad: Why not?

BC: I dunno...I'm shy...

Dad: No you're not.

:D So...I went and knocked on the door.

April's Mom: Yes?

BC: Um...is April home?

April's Mom: Who are you?

BC: I'm Kat.

April's Mom: Okay...hold on...*leaves and closes door...I hear her yellin' to April that there's a girl at the door*

BC: *waits*

April's Mom: What did you say your name is again?

BC: Kat.

April's Mom: April doesn't have any friends named Kat.

BC: *nervous...is afraid they will call cops or something...*

April's Mom: *closes door, calls for April again*

BC: *waits...gets more nervous...checks for cop cars*

But then April came to the door, and it was all good! :D I should have just said my name was Bonochick cuz then April's mom would have known who I was! :D :laugh:

April, you are such a sweetheart...I loved talkin' to ya! :kiss: I hope I can stay with ya next weekend!!

Bonochick and dad have balls!!!!

See, I have driven by the house a handful of times...but I knew better to knock. I knew April's mom would call the cops on me.(joking here.....)

I dont live close enough to any interferencers to drive to their house. :slant:

_____
:wave: I dont have to work tomorrow

LOL!@!!!! :lol: :laugh:

We were gonna ask your mom for Bonochick when we called you from Chicago!!!!! By accident though.....Did we tell you????

:lmao:

April is harmless.

She's very mellow and soft spoken.

_____
:wave: shhhhh

Let this be a lesson to all...

If you don't reply to the private messages I send you, Dad and I will come to your house. :D

Back
Top Bottom