IT'S OFFICIAL # LMAO @ this picture I found at my parents house

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My mom had a cute 'the flip' hairdo when she was in her 20s :cute:

Bring back the flip! :applaud:

Sicy said:
sicybono_1.jpg

:lmao: Sicy, I have that very same Rolling Stone cover in my little U2 chest - today, as we speak - it's from the week of March 9, 1989 if memory serves me right. (I'm at work right now so I can't check it to be sure.)

That's soooo funny!! :lol: Oh well, if nothing else, we can prove with photographic evidence that we've been fans since "way back", right?? (By the way I'm old enough to not only know what pegged pants were, to have worn 'em through most of my high school "career", :lmao: )

Last edited:
Yay BluRm then I'm not alone :lol:

I have been a fan since I was 15! Over 15 years ago. :ohmy:

My knees are chubby and round. :down:

According to Marie Claire, coullottes (however the hell you spell that :) ) are back in style. :yikes:

Here is one taken at my grandmothers house I am not sure how old I was - I would have to ask my mom. I seriously laugh my ass off everytime I look at this picture.

littledigi.jpg

Sicy said:
Yay BluRm then I'm not alone :lol:

I have been a fan since I was 15! Over 15 years ago. :ohmy:
:applaud: Sicy, I've only got you beat by about 1 1/2 to 2 years... If my first memory of "New Year's Day" was indeed the first time I'd heard it, then I've been a fan since I was 13. Which means I've been listening to these guys for 20 years now! :eek:
(Blu is HOW old??? :ohmy: :silent: )

Last edited:
DiGi said:
Here is one taken at my grandmothers house I am not sure how old I was - I would have to ask my mom. I seriously laugh my ass off everytime I look at this picture.

littledigi.jpg

i see a X

Sweet wrist band Digi!

I swish snapfish still had my dorky childhood picture of me outside of Wrigley Field around.

34, fan for 21 years. Never liked pegged pants, but I like Sicy's 80's pics and had some outfits like that too :happy:

LOVE the JT 80's wall :love: :up: I had one too!

DiGi said:

Megan you'll have to give me a stick to chase the ladies away with. The combination of those socks and shorts could be dangerous for a single guy....lol

Also the fact that the shirt would be like 14 sizes too small. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom