It's Official #Let's Just Skip to 1,000,000 Already

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Tappa-tappa-tappa!

lisa.gif

biggrin.gif

------------------
Blood and blisters, on my fingers
Chaos rules when we're apart
Watch my temper, I go mental
I'll try to be gentle...

story.simpsons.jpg

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- Could the end be near for cult television cartoon family "The Simpsons?"

"I think we are closer to winding it up," the television show's creator, Matt Groening told the Financial Times in an interview published Tuesday.

"Although what happens generally if we win the Emmy for best animation show is that that gives us another couple of years to run it into the ground," he said.

------------------
ooh eee ooh ah ah ching chang walla walla bing bang.

I could use a frosty Duff right now!

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

I love "Simpsons"...especially Homer!!!!

"I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES."

"Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!"

Dear Lord: The gods have been good to me. For the first time in my life, everything is absolutely perfect just the way it is. So here's the deal:

You freeze everything the way it is, and I won't ask for anything more. If that is OK, please give me absolutely no sign. OK, deal. In gratitude, I present you this offering of cookies and milk. If you want me to eat them for you, give me no sign. Thy will be done."

"Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."

Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy."

"I am so smart, I am so smart, s-m-r-t....I mean s-m-A-r-t."

"Ha ha! Look at this country! ? U R Gay!? Ha ha!" (looking at Uruguay on the globe).

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom